Featured Metal Detecting Item: Minelab Coil X-Terra 10.5" DD 7.5kHz Accessory Model 3011-0102
Here is the official product description:
When you have that "gut feeling" that something more lies below. Attach the 10" Double-D Coil to any X-Terra series detector to narrow your frequency and focus your detection capabilities. This coil blasts deeper into the ground with a low to mid-range 7.5 kHz frequency with a consistent and stable pattern. This is ideal for locating coins and relics that might be lying at depths beyond the reach of a normal metal detector search coil. It is the best way to completely know for sure if your feeling is right.<br><br> – 10" Double-D Coil: Two "D" shaped coils for a 10" circle for the most stable ground search and added depth penetration. <br> – 7.5 kHz Frequency: Low to mid-range frequency blast that increases sensitivity for detecting coins and relics.<br> – X-Terra Compatible: Coil will work with any Minelab X-Terra model metal detector.<br> – Waterproof Coil: Coil is submersible up to 1 meter depth and ideal for searching shorelines and streams.<br>
At the time of this posting, you can pick up the Minelab Coil X-Terra 10.5" DD 7.5kHz Accessory Model 3011-0102 for $165.00 at Amazon!
Incoming search terms:
- mine lab x-terra 305 with a 18 5khz search coil
- on mine lab x-terra which frequency is best for tone id on the metal detector?
- cors high frequency search coil 18khz for mine lab x-terra ?
- which is a better frequency for mine lab x-terra 305 7 5khz or 18 5khz ?
- mine lab 10x5 elliptical 18 khz dd be use for coin shooting?
- mine lab 10 5 dd 18 5khz search coil the weight of this coil?
- mine lab 10 5 dd 18 5khz search coil?
- mine lab 10 x5 elliptical dd for x-terra metal detector review?
- mine lab 10x5 elliptical 18 5 dd coil what depth can it reach?
- mine lab 10x5 elliptical 18khz search coil go for the 305 x-terra?